...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Escape from Lupus..

The day ends. My waiting is over, Thank God, all the lab tests were normal. There were confusions taunting me, but I don't think I will dwell on that. There were pains, yes, but I decided to schedule everything. At least this time, I somehow managed to have a "me-time" for check ups and/or consultations.

For three weeks, medical consultations has been a "routine" for me. If there is an attitude that everybody knows about me, it is when I started something (e.g medical check ups, etc.), am gonna make sure to finish it so that I won't go back anymore.

Having all the medical consultations done, I am now going back to where I used to be. Those weekends really taught me lessons. Most importantly, I managed to view life as a whole within three weeks. All of sudden, my views changed, and everything seems to turn 360 degrees. But don't get me wrong, its all for the betterment of everything (I suppose).

Ross really deserve a gratitude for pushing me to have finish my clinic schedules. Am really lucky having him as my "Prayer Buddy". No one could really play his role in my life, and if there is, am sure that would be in another lifetime. Thank you so much Honey. ( a big hug for you >.< )

And not to mention my cool doctor (ksc213) for inspiring me to be more sensitive and responsible about my health condition. Thank you Doctor.

Am sure this year's August will be very memorable to me as I am now preparing my schedules for September. God must be really good to me for letting me view life in a different perspective.

Have to park here. It's time to go back to work and back to reality. Am fine..I know I will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment