...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Something about Ed

It takes time and tests for us to realize and recognize a true friend. It maybe someone na nakasama mo through thick and thin or maybe a once companion turned into a significant person in your life. I value friendship a lot, in fact, my friends were not as many as one can imagine. I have a few list of true friends, sila yung mga taong i-reverse mo man lahat ng mathematical equation e sila pa din yung quotient na lalabas.

Sa haba ng panahon, all of us were getting older and wiser in life, most of my friends already have a family of their own but what surprises me is the deep rooted friendship I had with Ed.

Sa totoo lang, hindi ko matandaan kung paano at saan nagsimula na maging magkaibigan kami, all I know is that when he applied as OJT noon sa company na pinagttrabahuan ko, he was the first person that greets me in the morning and the last person that will greet me at night. Sa sobrang busy ng schedules ko at a young age, I learned to be more focus and business-like everyday so building network and friendship is not my craft before.

Kanina, since today is holiday, I am planning to just stay at starbucks festival as usual and unwind, don kc mag isa lang ako, wala akong kilala, and I don't care if there is any, I can breathe there, I can be myself. Along my way, I called him up just to know his condition in Pampanga since he live there with his wife and son. Funny because, friendship really offers the best and the worst to both of you.

Did you know that Eduardo (haha, as I call him madalas) is the only man that can make me both annoyed, irritated and happy?

Yes. Sa lahat yata ng kaibigan ko, well, hindi sila madami because some are just acquaintances not friends really, Ed is the most sensible and honest of all. Yung honesty nya kadalasan ang nakakapagpainit ng ulo ko, at the same time pulls me back to gravity. Katulad ngayon, imagine to suggest something new sa blogs ko just for him because he just knew me and practically upon seeing the format of my writings, alam na daw nya na ako ang nagsulat non. See, how demanding and rude he is?

So while thinking over about the conversations we had, instead of writing something about business(which is the main topics of my live journals) e sya ang naisulat ko. (hahaha!)

Amidst of this, Eduardo is someone I really can rely on, sya yung kaibigan ko na hindi tumigil nor stop communicating with me and reaching me out for whatever means na pwede nyang gawin. He always makes sure am okay, am fine and that no one is hurting me nor distracting me in a whole lot sense.

Sya yung kalaban ko sa lahat ng advocacies ko pero sya din yung no. 1 supporter ko (of course iba yung level ng support ni Ross). He is the worst side of me in terms of political ideas, goals and life's perspective, pero sya yung kaibigan ko that exactly knows how I feel and perfectly understand what I want to hear. (hahaha!)

Hay naku Eduardo, look at what you've  done. Sinabi ko naman kc sayo, if gusto mo ng something serious, wag ka dito mag react, dun ka sa live journal ko pumunta para mag nose bleed ka sa lahat ng Risk Analysis, Management Tips, and Business Related issues instead na i-criticized mo tong blogs ko.. kaya nga "inkblot" di ba? informal yung articles ko here. It's all about thoughts and scribed ideas through writing..

But nevertheless, am thankful and so bless having you around. Thank you for the friendship.. love you Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment