...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Thursday, August 9, 2012

AM NOT DYING


Yesterday night, I met “LIFE”
He told me not be in a hurry for Life is not running..
He told me to be calm even when I am hurting
He advise me to be silent when everybody is yelling..
He smiled at me assuring am not dying..
And every pain the I am feeling is just part of my dreaming..

He hugged me tight whispered that everything will be okay
Even though my limbs were not actually moving..
He holds me tight and then kissed my hands
Then he assured me I am still alive.
My visions were already blurred there were more colors than figures
My feet isn’t moving, stuck with delusions..

Then suddenly were silence..I was numb..
Am not moving but my mind keeps the fight, I have to live..
Someone is waiting, someone is texting, someone is worrying..
I knew it before I fell on the ground.
Gaining the strength again, I moved on..too many people hoping to be home..
I search for LIFE, but he wasn’t there, I thought he will leave me somewhere..

I met Life yesterday night; he told me I’ll be staying so I should fight
Ignore the pain, and all that I am feeling..
Being strong and keeping the fight is all that he is saying..
Suddenly I find myself on my way home..then I felt his hands..
LIFE assured me… Am not dying…

No comments:

Post a Comment