...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thank You Doc ;)

Im not used to seeing a doctor. Masyadong mataas ang tolerance level ko sa pain. Ang alam ko as long as nakakatayo pa ako at kaya ko pang magtrabaho, i'll go for work. But lately, mejo marami na akong nararamdaman sa katawan ko. Ross insisted me to see a doctor for check up, pero as usual, stubborn si Carmi.

Then one day, gumising ako na napaka sama ng pakiramdam not knowing what the cause was, but then again, I just choose to keep it inside, until dumating yung point na hindi ko na talaga kaya, I went and see a doctor.

Until now, am having my medication, series of laboratory tests and bloodworks has been made, may isa pa akong bloodwork na hinihintay, well, honestly natatakot ako for whatever the result maybe. But having Doctor Kyle around, I think magagawa ko pa ding ngumiti kahit alam kong natatakot ako. This doctor unknowingly assured me that I am safe, he enlightened me of the things na dapat noon ko pa ginawa, that is to have a regular check up and being conscious about my health. He unknowingly inspire me of doing the things na kinakatamaran ko non, and that is being sensitive sa mga nararamdaman ng katawan ko.

I don't know Doctor Kyle personally, but I feel safe kapag alam kong sya yung kausap ko, I know I shouldn't be because after all, he is still a doctor. And medical practitioners are as good as business tycoons. But in him, pakiramdam ko, kausap ko lang ang kuya ko. He reminds me of a good friend  nung high school ako.

There is something in him that makes me feel relieve and at ease kahit na alam kong am not well at all.

Ang alam ko, wala pa syang specialization, but sooner I know that he will be a good doctor, my prayer goes with him na sana hindi sya magbago the way he performs his responsibility and duty as a doctor. Siguro I'll be having my last visit with him this weekend, probably because he will be referring me to a doctor specialized in my illness (depends on the result of my last bloodwork).

I'm thankful sa patience nya, though, he has a sarcastic humor (hahaha!) but he is really a very good doctor in the making! kuddos!

Thanks Doc. Kyle Luigi S. CabaƱez.


No comments:

Post a Comment