...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Sunday, August 19, 2012

An Empty Vessel



There are points in our lives where we feel more important than others. We feel as if we are superior above all else, we tend to forget the reality that all of what we have was actually not ours but just an accountability that in the end of time will be submitted back to the Owner.

Everyday, I admit imperfections, am not perfect, I am human, I get hurt, I get even, I get angry, I get mad, I am weak, I have infirmities, but God always search me, He knows my ways for He does loves me. God is so good to embrace me with His stubborn love.

These shortcomings and imperfections remind me that I am nothing without God who strengthens me. I am an empty vessel longing to be filled by His spirit, by His wisdom, by His guidance..I am an empty vessel..I am nothing compared to what He is. And this reality is indeed a blessing that reminds me that my life has to be spent according to His will. 

Amidst success, achievements, fame and authority, I still bow my knees at the end of the day, lifting my hand, praising Him for I am Empty without His guidance. I am nothing without God. And I really don't know how to thank Him for all that He has done.

I will be singing and prasing Him, a hymmn of praise. And as long as I am reminded of my Emptyness, my voice will be raise solely to sing HIS PRAISES.. for that is my saving grace..

No comments:

Post a Comment