...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kapag sinabi ko bang ayoko na, pakakawalan mo ba ako?

I love what am doing, everything seems like a perfect pieces of puzzle fits into place. Everything except salary? hahahaha!

I honestly don't know how to write the thoughts that keeps on bothering me.I cannot withstand the fact that am no longer happy in terms of remuneration package being received from my company. I must admit that what keeps me holding back is the friendship and the passion of my team which is evident everyday. 

Ilang beses kong iniwasang isulat ang bagay na ito but I really can't help it. Sa totoo lang hindi ko naman din talaga alam kung salary lang ba talaga ang problema ko or is it really the system that I am getting tired of.

Yung pakiramdam that you are floating in the air with no direction at all seems really is a burden. Yung tipong independent ka and completely alone. Hindi ko na alam pero honestly ang tagal ko nang gustong itanong to eh..

"Pag sinabi ko bang ayoko na, pakakawalan mo ba ako?"  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment