...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Silence

at peace
You keep on running through my mind though I know I should’ve hide 

The mixed emotions that’s filling the air accompany by fear of losing my life


     Afraid of instruments you might be  using at me

     Don’t know how I can survive the life without curing me 


     Am caught in the dilemma between unwell and illness free
     Though I know that life is really threatening me..


The pains I had from stomach, bones to brains
Leads me to a life more worthy of cooking grains
Where love and happiness were all a saving grace
And my “honey” takes the lead of race..


        Am not dying, am i?
        I told Ross that am not leave him I wouldn’t say goodbye
       Those tests were just delusions from nothing..


My mind is clear there were no rooms for emergency
What am taking is not medicine but mere candies
      
       From a life free from danger and pain
       I swear, I won’t die in vain

No comments:

Post a Comment