...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Monday, August 27, 2012

LEGO: The Classic Brain Twister

Sunday seems to be the busiest day at SM Mall of Asia, thousands of people here and everywhere having their "me-time" with their love ones. The family bonding is still the best part of long weekends. As we stroll though every nook of the place, I have notice a beautiful LEGO Town built at the center of the Mall. I was really amazed by how it was meticulously assembled as a little town.



Having seen the beautiful creation, I started to travel back in time, wondering if someone does not knew Lego, he/she may not have passed his/her childhood life. but for the sake of those who have no idea what is LEGO is, I tried to phrase some of my stored knowledge about the game.


LEGO building bricks are hard plastic construction blocks, with studs on them so they stay tightly together. They come in many shapes and forms and are great to play with.


Last Sunday, together with my cousin, we witness the Fireman Lego Building at SM Mall of Asia. It was mostly participated by kids together with their attending guardians. And yes! it was really a whole lot of fun creating different figures and even anime were also been created through building dice of Lego.


While all participants were busy with their crafts, these LEGO Contest Organizers were also busy building the main character of the event..The LEGO Fireman.

After finishing the nighty-gritty head of the fireman, it is now set to established a full figure of a Lego-Fireman. 

Having witness the building of this craft, there were Lego parts which has been falling while they are trying to fit in the body. It can be considered the staff's concern while building their fireman since several times misalignment of the body and the head has been figured out.
And after patience and hardwork, presto! they are able to built the LEGO Fireman. 

But hey, there was one thing I failed to assume, hmmm..am thinking how many LEGO (dice) has been used in building this huge Fireman... hehehe..;)

At the end of the day, the most rewarding part for me is the building of my old time friendship with my cool and handsome cousin..hey! we have not seen each other for the past 7 years! hahaha!!! love you cuz!






No comments:

Post a Comment