...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Saying Good Bye to Rx

Yes, there were points in my life that I have undergone confusions on whether I am sick or not. I have been into series of laboratory exams but no serious illness was found and I thank God for that.

As I am reviewing the past and all that had happen with Rx connection, I have to say, it influenced me a lot. It has change my perception about health, it elevates my awareness to take care of my self more cautiously.

I thought that these optimism will just last for a couple of months or a day, just like how I was hooked to some computer games, but I was mistaken. It lasted up to this day and I think it will last for the rest of life. There is more of having your self taking care of, you will learn many, you will be able to know more about your physical condition.

I am thankful that it happens to me as early as last year. And now, I can proudly say I have survived by the many effects those series of medical consultation has brought to me. My life is well versed now about how do I feel, I am now certain about what are the things that can ruin my body, that can cause negative effect on my body and will eventually affect my life.

Yes, I will now say goodbye to Rx and all the things related to him. I know the world is not too big to see the Rx very soon, but somehow, I have conquered it, I remain guarded and pure.


No comments:

Post a Comment