...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Friday, February 15, 2013

Celebration of Life: Carmi with a Thankful Heart

I must have done something really really good in my life that blessings continuously pouring out. I honestly don't know what to say, my heart is filled with gladness, with sincerity, with so much love to offer and a thankful heart that sees all the little things as abundant blessings..

I can't help but crying today because of unexplained happiness of knowing how much you are love and treasured by people who are so close and dear to your heart..

I never imagine that life will be as happy and fulfilling as how I am experiencing it. God is really good. He really love me for in spite of my imperfections, He continuously search my soul and leads me back to Him. I am His daughter, a blessed daughter, a well-love and precious daughter. Thank You God for a wonderful gift of Life. Though I know that merely thanking you is not enough. My heart will always praise You for all of what You have done.

The path I chose to walk with is not an ordinary path, it is filled with rocks and edges along the way, but God was there. He lead me, He guide me all through out, that no matter how hard the battle is, He fights with me and never leave my side..and after the day, we share the victory.

My heart is filled with tears of joy in realizing that the true winnings comes from hard battleship.

My life has never been so wonderful if not also with the people whom I shared my pieces, my loving family, my friends,the council members and staff, my team, my mentors, the people who believes and trust me in spite of my absence, and mostly to my prayer-partner, the best boy/friend...the one I want to grow old with..the man behind my smiles, my happiness and beacon, my tinker..my love..Ross. Thank you all for your coming into my life.

Life is indeed beautiful because of what God has given me. Salamat Panginoon, tinutuwid mo ako. I love you Lord. Thank You for this Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment