...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Monday, January 28, 2013

Boundless Possibilities

Nah! don't get me wrong, there is more to life than what I am doing right now. Things aren't that fine. I realized how much boredom I have in life. Everyday I travel,I work, meeting new places, new people, new problems to resolve, new dress? hahah!! everything is new everyday..but why do I feel this way? 

Contentment is not an issue in this article. Patterned perfect persona I guess maybe acceptable. 

Living a life with fear of mistakes, with soaring to compliment high expectations, living everyday in accordance to biblical teachings, anything related to manner and integrity. My life is empty, it is an absolute liquidity where true form cannot defined by merely living into righteousness..it is so safe that you can't even enjoy boundless possibilities life has to offer.. It is actually a pointless routine. Always trying, always gaining..but at the end of the day, it was you, yourself and the mirror. 

Yes, I hear you, it is a personal choice..a choice where you cannot say no when people pushes you against the wall to do and live the righteous way they dreamed to live with. It is more than the idea of disillusion circumstances where craving for perfection is being chased but always slipped at the end of the day.

Life is a game..and I am mastering the rules..with boundless limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment