...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012: Forget-Me-Not -The People behind

Posting pictures of my whereabouts is one of the things that was part of my "NO" lists. It is not because I wouldn't want to brag the things that happened and experiences that has been memorable to me but because I am starting a private life. 

I consider 2012 as the best year for me so far, I have learn a lot of things, I managed to keep my world protected from different issues of life. I have been more closer to my Creator. We honestly became the Best of Friends. 

Highlights of my 2012 has been out already.It was intentionally tagged privately to the people involved.

As I open the new challenges of 2013, let me say thank you to some of the characters who had offered their time, their shoulders, their ears, their wisdom and understanding for me. And as I am beginning the introduction of this blog, dito ko din yun tatapusin, because this is how I will say GoodBye to 2012.

Sa Lord, for being my safe refuge all the time, hindi ko alam kung paano kita mapasasalamatan. Sa lahat ng pagkakataon na hindi mo ako iniwan. Sa lahat ng oras na binibigyan mo ako ng lakas at karunungan para kayanin ang lahat, sa lahat lahat Lord, lalo na sa maraming pagkakataong nahihirapan at naduduwag ako. Thank You for not failing me. For comforting me with your spirit.




To my family, my mom and my siblings who has been my inspiration and my kakampi sa lahat ng oras. Thank you for the Love and Support.

Sa taong pinakamahalaga at pinakamalapit sa puso ko, Honey (Ross), thank you for standing by me, for believing in me, for supporting me, for loving me and most of all, for praying for me. Mahal kita at mamahalin kita palagi.




Sa Council, who has been very understanding and supportive, kay Kap who is always willing to help and guide us, thank you so much.


Kay Ed, who has always been there for me, thank you for the friendship. I have known what true friendship means because of you. I appreciate your time and effort exerted mostly when I needed the most. Sobrang appreciated ko yung mga time that you really exerted effort kahit nasang lupalop ka ng Pilipinas just to check me and remind me "hindi ikaw yan Carmz.."

To my Big Brother, "Jake" thank you for being there, your presence and time really matters. Though we may have different circles of friends and different views, thank you for reaching out. My prayers goes with you and your family always.

 
To my colleagues, BMM,and SGP- thank you for the wisdom imparted. I have a different picture of life now because of your shared experiences. 

To my loving mentors.. CLA,AAF,MGS Jr. and LGG.








To my Staff, for bringing out the best foot forward for the betterment of the organization. For your selfless obedience, for being an ideal team players. Thank you.


To my tested friends,DM, and the rest that i choose not to mention (you know who you are) thank you for trusting me.






To my "best-buddy" Rommel, huli man daw at magaling..makakahabol pa din, I didn't expect na magkikita pa tayo and pupunta ka pa sa bahay bago matapos ang taon. Honestly, malapit na talaga akong magtampo non. hahaha!!!

Sa lahat ng mga kaibigan na ilang beses kong pinilit na i-reach out magkita lang tayo...pero masyadong madaming kaibigan kaya nakalimutan ako..hahah!! tama bitter nga ako.. hehehe.. don't worry..natuto na ako. hindi na ako mangungulit para hindi na din kayo maistorbo. hahaha!! pareho lang tayong madaming inaasikaso.

Lastly, to all those people who form-part of my challenges and tears, pains and triumphs...Thank you so much, I wouldn't be me if not with your sharings.

My journey with you guys has been so much fun and worth remembering. It is more than a picture posted many times, but a true memory that should be keep deep in the heart. You had made my 2012 the most productive and worth remembering!

Join me again, as 2013 unfolds new challenges, new triumphs, new characters, new facades, and new beginnings..

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment