...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rejoice

This is day 2. Everything seems so fine. I give my thumbs up to the technology for bringing together best of both worlds.

Well morning isn't that great, heavy rain pours, stranded in traffic, car accidents everywhere, to site, is the bus who fell from sky way early this morning, (thank God my sister isn't there, though she was traveling along that area).

Piles of work keeps me busy, dint have much time to sleep alas! God has given me enough strength to make each day and carry His flag. Of course, Ross' absence fills in the air but I know that God has His own way of teaching us lessons in life, I always look at it as positive though, it really hurts being so far away from the person you are with everyday. Lot of adjustments were being practiced, but as the song goes, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE with God. He is omniscient and I know that He wouldn't let Ross to go astray from Him, He'll guide Him as he did when he was still there, and He'll bless him as He did everyday.

The road may be too far from what is really destined for us, we will be facing different facades of life, hurts, dilemmas and everything, but amidst of all, it is the LEARNING that make us triumphant.

Doors cannot be close for any opportunities that may come along, doors should always be open for everyday learning, aches, pains, struggles and challenges, but at the end of the day, it is not the openness that matters, it is the many faces of life that enters and leaves pieces of knowledge.

Let us rejoice the gift of Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment