...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Monday, February 7, 2011

Old Photographs

Sometimes, the best thing we can do is to look at the old pictures to make the memory anew. After a couple of weeks of non visiting my blog lots of things had happen and as usual I would like to share this in writing..

All of us have this precious stories that due to its priceless meaning in our lives, we cannot let go of it..neither we cannot tell these stories even to our trusted friends..I have gone through this..after all of that has been said and done, still your heart desires for something which you perfectly knows you cannot have anymore. Regrets filled your heart to know that those precious moments will remain precious and is hidden for the rest of your life and later on acceptance will come along..

“can we be more than friends?” why not, but why now? Regrets are fillers of life they are everywhere, they make us human, they let us feel the emptiness and in a while they will filled us with unexplainable happiness.

I have many regrets, many what if’s, plenty of but’s and maybe’s but at the end of the day, reality always prevails, that we can’t cry over spilled milk.. what has happened had happen and it will remain part of the past however it may cause us pain. As we travel along the roads of life, we sometimes choose the path less chosen, and I’m one of those. That no matter how convenient I maybe, I still chose the path which leads me into somewhere I don’t know at first and then later known how lucky I was for choosing that path. Yes, the pain strikes and it is something you cannot explain, the fear of letting go, the numbness that you have to inhibit, all of which are but a part of the current where our lives will meet.

Someday, we’ll see each other again, on that day we’ll be able to smile and say..”we can’t be more than friends, because we are exactly the best definition of.. FRIENDSHIP..

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear those things. Anyway, who is that mysterious guy? - Ken

    ReplyDelete