...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Sunday, February 20, 2011

..bits of weekend..

Well, it was a weekend. Not overly exciting, but there were adorable tales to tell. I spent weekend at the session hall. Funny how just staying and mingling with the people within your community, listening to their concerns, feeling what exactly how they feel…it’s all fulfilling.

Saturday morning was spent in the office, while afternoon was consumed at the session hall, mingling with my community comrades, doing some of those things that is priority. I have finished draft of barangay ordinance solely for the committee’s program on comprehensive ecological solid waste management. The papers were just in my drawer, waiting patiently to be studied, revised and to be updated. Thanks God for giving me such wisdom and much time to accomplish everything in a day.

Saturday night which was supposed to be a dinner date happened to be a date in the supermarket buying things that will be needed for my committee and public forum the following day. Going home as early as 11: 00 p.m ( too tired..Zzzzz….)

Sunday was supposed to be a schedule for my music commitments however due to unavoidable circumstances and overlapping of schedules, well, as what is expected, stating an explanation and notice of absence in choir practice (religiously done for quiet a month or two, wah!!!! ) I woke up as early as 6 in the morning preparing things that is needed for my meeting, the agendas, the documents, the papers and of course whole self so that I can clearly discuss the things that has to be clarified and settled and need to be explained thoroughly to my constituents.

1:00 p.m.THE FORUM. We had a nice chat, and I pray that what has transpire during the conversation and the survey will be implemented across the community, I also pray that the acquaintance continues to blossom into unity and friendship within the people in my neighborhood. Then, heading to chapel, dropping by for choir practice, whew!! Very good timing, the practice has just ended upon my arrival..huhuhu… can’t come up. But at least I happen to spent at least an hour chatting with them.. it makes me feel relax. Having snacks with my choir mates while keeping each other updated really is something very enjoyable, the laughter of these young worshipers really adds up to my strength to continue serving amidst difficulty with my schedules.

Around 6 in the afternoon, my “irog” fetch us up and there ends the session. Deep inside I really want to spend time with him at least even for a while, my mind really seeks a handful of worthwhile and relaxing conversation, but my body seems telling me to have some rest since the following days will be spent again to work.

Poor ‘heart of mine’. I have to end ‘my weekend’ and needs to get ready for the busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment