...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Day!! (Blissful Celebration of Blessed LIfe)

I feel so blessed today, having witnessed the beautiful creation of God’s Miracle, for adding another year in my life. I feel so great to be surrounded by valuable friendship beyond time, beyond distance..I feel so inspire having the courage of doing and choosing something that is beyond my expectations. My loving and supportive family that is always there giving meaning to my life. I feel so great of choosing to be happy. My life for the past 27 years recently brought me to this rule: Happiness is a personal choice and not the product of anything tangible and this rule is my driving force to achieve the ultimate happiness in simplicity of life.
Ross surprised me to have arrange a flower delivery for my Birthday even though he is in Canada already








Tulips were really is my favorite flower, he sent he it together with a love letter actually written by him..
















God is so good for bringing Ross into my life, his presence is beyond material things that life can enjoy, he is more than a lover but a mere fraction of my life that no matter how the formula goes, he will still know the answers. It’s not I totally have no time in the world, but it’s about having so much of passion to fulfill in a very little time. Every single day is a journey of my life that I should not miss to Thank God for all His blessing bestowed upon me. Indeed, time flies, and our journey of life is the best teachers.


Thank you for another year of success, of freedom, of wisdom and strength!

1 comment:

  1. nice to hear that from you.i'm happy for you. :) Happy birth day.

    ReplyDelete