...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Friday, July 26, 2013

12 Things I'm afraid of..

 ..... no one will hold you when you’re down
......... no one will hug you when you need someone to comfort you
............ no one will understand you the way I perfectly do
............... no one will believe you the way  I did from the start
................. no one will tell you stories when you are tired enough
.................. no one will tell you how bad your day is
.................... no one will return your call
....................... no one will be there to catch you when you fall
......................... no one will be there to say “you look ugly and old, but I still love you”
........................... no one will tell how much you’re worth
............................. no one will be there to take care of you when you grow old..

And the ultimate fear that I realized I must face..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Someone will take all these fears and conquers you.

No comments:

Post a Comment