...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My UP- Manager's Course Graduation Response June 22,2013



To our distinguished guests, our coordinators and my fellow managers. Good afternoon.

Wednesday afternoon, I received a message from UP ISSI advising me to prepare a response for this graduation rite. Due to a busy schedule, I wasn't able to absorb what they meant. It was just yesterday that I have figured out what I was about to deliver today. 

Six months ago, I am focused on my working papers of reviews and recommendation to add value and uphold Saviour MeDevices’ commitment to service. Not until our HR Manager advised me that I will be having a Saturday Class in UP ISSI. I felt excited. I am more than thankful. My expectations were high, of course with the assumption that I will be relaxed away from my office. And UP ISSI did not fail me.

From day 1, I am sure that everyone will agree with me that we have learned a lot from this course. There is so much to tell about each day of yearning to learn more from the leaders around you. It was more than a privilege collaborating with their unquestionable accurate intelligence.  

I will not consider this day as the end of this class nor sessions. Instead, I am proud to say that I am more than excited to start my leadership again with my colleagues with a more ideas of modern management tools and techniques and with confidence I will say…

The success of my modern management is from working together, sharing, and listening with my co-leaders in 102nd Manager’s Course in UP ISSI.


And again, I will end up this response with my favorite saying from Socrates “THE ONLY TRUE WISDOM IS IN KNOWING, YOU KNOW NOTHING” 

No comments:

Post a Comment