...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Friday, September 14, 2012

Then there was Jake..

The wind blows from beyond the corners of my imagination, suddenly there was a stranger who took the courage to enter my elusive life..

Blissful Night Facades
A not so traditional friendship sprouted from misunderstanding and arguments. I really find him so arrogant resulting that all of his transactions were taken care of me personally, making sure that everything has been set in manner that he can't say anything against my management.

Rain pours, I was left no where, I didn't know the place, the night falls so deep, striving to be back at the base, I felt so helpless, for a woman to travel in a strange place late night while heavy rain falls..it was a real disaster. 

Then there was Jake...

Receiving a call from him is something isn't expected. His words were so comforting. Asking me where am I, if am okay amidst heavy rain. I felt relieve. I felt also ashamed of myself for judging his personality.

The friendship we have is being nurtured until today, we agreed to keep it secret in spite of the rumors every time he is visiting Manila, am so blessed and really loved by the Lord for giving me the gift of friendship with him..and every time, my work does not fit at all..that stormy night reminds me that..

there was Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment