...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Joker's Jag...

Hindi ko alam kung anong meron sa araw na ito pero pakiramdam ko napakabigat. Siguro kasi, nararamdaman ko na that my heart plans to quit in this job. 

It's just hurting when people judge you when they does not even know an inch of your true self, but of course I wont blame them for that. My job requires me to be the most wicked and hated persona in the workplace. Of course, am not using my page to defend my self, its just really sad when the person stabbing your back is actually the person whom you care a lot. Isn't that nice of her?

There were millions of things for her to say that, but I will just name a few reasons why I perfectly understand why is she doing those stuff.

Naming a few:
1. She's just insecure, why not, am much prettier and admired than her.. ;)
2. Am not a trying hard Fashionista.
3. My body simply has its curves, without effort.
4. My skin is more radiant than her.
5. I work hard and get noticed by the management in a short period of time...hmm how many years does she's been with us? hahahaha!!! ;)
6. I am loved by many.
7. I can speak well and communicate efficiently.
8. I can stand firm with my decisions.
9. I have my own office.
10. I have what it takes to be at the top while looking at her down below.

hehe..;p 

See, I can be bad...very bad at times..its either you hate me or you love me, byways, I'm not gonna please you to like me..I have as much as many reasons to keep moving..

No comments:

Post a Comment