...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rainbow in my Clouds

Sobrang dami kong gustong isulat, pakiramdam ko nga sa sobrang dami,  it was framed beyond words. Sa ngayon, am starting again for another series of medical consultations, honestly, seeing a doctor really frightens me,pakiramdam ko lalo akong magkakasakit but I know that theres just no other way to enlighten me of the illnesses and body pains except to seek for medical consultation.

Am just glad that someone is there to assure me of the things I cannot understand clearly about my health condition, ayokong isipin na grabe or sakit talaga yung mga nararamdaman ko, mas gusto kong sabihin categorically that I was just burnt out since I work really hard at sa napakahabang panahon, nakalimutan ko yung sarili ko. I have been very insensitive about my health and now, am facing the consequences.

This afternoon, I undergone another laboratory requests from the doctor, masaya ako if malalaman ko ulit that the results were all negative and normal kahit na somehow it will confuse me kasi nga alam kong am not really fine.

During these trying times, I still Thank the Good Lord for giving me the wisdom to walk in the righteous path. For giving me people who stays right beside me keeping me smiling, inspiring me everyday and unknowingly encouraging me to be well and pretty enjoy life to its fullest. To the persons who keeps me company during the down times, they were indeed a bessing in my life. 

Short conversations taught me great lessons, I realized that sometimes, strangers plays a very important characters in our live's chapters. 

Thank you for the courage and inspiration to move on...

" when you're away, I know you're thinking of me..
  when you're not here, I know your spirit soars with me..
  when I need you, you rescue me..
  because you're always there for me...
  you are the rainbow,
  you are the rainbow in my clouds...."

No comments:

Post a Comment