...words are flowing..my heart is writing..

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'll get better soon..

If forcing myself to get well and get back to work after 6 days of rest due to illness is a crime, then I am guilty.
Since, the word "force"has been the introduction, I must say that I did forced everything that results into this sickness.

First, I forced myself to work even late nights though I felt that my body cries for rest.

Second, I forced myself to push everything until my eyes and my brains get satisfied to the results of my visions and objectives.

Third, I forced myself to believe that I am fed up of my work routine and that I hate it anymore when In fact, I am just tired and needs rest for a while.

Lessons learned from forcing?

1. That my thoughts are appreciated by those people who don't knew me well. Thanks for the "get well soons" messages. It makes me feel better.

2. That I love my work very much. 

3. That I almost forgot I am no super human and that illness and sickness will strike at any point in time if I get abusive of my body.

4. That my boyfriend Ross love me so much as well as my mom.

5. That I have the power to create a better place out of disparity.

Life can be understood backward, but should be live forward. I'll get better soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment